Monday, June 13, 2016

What I'm Working On

I figure I should let people who like what I write know that I've got quite a bit of stuff written and making its way through the editing/revision pipeline.

First off, I've got an illustrated novella coming soon. It's called TABOOGASM, and it's about a guy who wins the lottery every time he plays.

There's a new Halloween horror story set to premiere in an anthology this fall.

I also plan on releasing a full-length fantasy novel by the end of this calendar year. This will be the first in a planned trilogy. All fantasy novels come in threes, right?

I've written four new novellas. The first of which, BRIDES OF HANOVER BLOCK, comes out in 2017.

And I'm actively writing a fantasy/adventure horror novel. I have no idea when this sucker will see the light of day. I'm at around the 10% mark with this one. Early days. But it's going well.

So, thanks to everyone who reads my work. Just thought I'd let you know there's much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment